Retinal-C & EGF Serum
Advanced Retinal Serum formulated with encapsulated 5% Iconic A (0.20% retinaldehyde), Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Bakuchiol, Rambutan and lipid soluble Vitamin C in an exclusive delivery system to help stabilize and deliver product deep into the skin for cell repair, brightening and glowing complexion.
This sophisticated corrective Retinaldehyde, EGF and Bakuchiol serum is to be used in the evening for cell repair and rejuvenation. Retinal-C & EGF is a powerful, yet gentle, non-irritating serum rich in antioxidants to help with skin blemishes including dark spots, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkle.
Retinal-C & EGF contain 5% of Iconic A which is converted to 0.20% concentration of retinaldehyde and 5% of Granactive Retinoid to completely renew and rejuvenate the skin.
This expertly stabilized encapsulated retinaldehyde is more effective than free retinal and it's gentle on the skin to help improve uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles and appearances of photoaged skin.
Retinal-C & EGF is a rejuvenating skin treatment that hydrates your skin with hyaluronic acid, snow mushroom, protect skin barrier with powerful antioxidants, ceramides, skin identical biomimetic amino acids and epidermal growth factor, then brightens with 7 skin brightening ingredients to naturally protect, hydrate, plump and even out skin tone without irritating the skin boosting collagen and elastin production for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Rambutan Extract
- Biomimetic Amino acids
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate,
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine
- Acetyl Zingerone
- 100,000 ppm Panthenol
Olea Europaea (olive) leaf cell extract, Citrus Aurantium floral waters, Caryodendron orinocense (Cacay Nut Oil),Pentylene Glycol (sugarcane), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Niacinamide, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Tranexamic Acid,4-Butylresorcinol, Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Acetyl Zingerone, Lysolecithin, Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, Lactobacillus Ferment, Inulin, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide ,Nephelium Lappaceum Seed Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Retinal , Bakuchiol, Panthenol, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Vigna Acontifolia (moth bean), Alpha Lipoic Acid,Ceramide NP, EGF(sh-Oligopeptide-1),Lysine HCL, Alanine, Histidine HCL, Arginine, Serine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Threonine, Valine, Leucine, Glycine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sclerotium gum, Xanthan Gum ,Pullulan, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and age spots
- Promotes cell turnover
- Brightens skin
- Moisturizes and hydrates skin
- Use it on a clean face
- Pump a few drops into the hands
- Pat on the face, neck and chest
- Apply Dragon's Blood moisturizer
- This serum should be be used at night
- Always apply sunscreen in the morning after using Retinal-C & EGF
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Or people who are looking to target congested skin, rough skin texture, acne scars, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.