Royal-C Vitamin C Serum
A decadent all-in-one supercharged 30% Vitamin C serum to help brighten, nourish, protect and even skin tone.Expertly formulated with a proprietary blend of three types of vitamin c derivatives, peptides, skin brighteners, and potent antioxidants to help illuminate, hydrate, and combat dull, acne prone, blemishes, sagging and aging skin
Royal-C is a lightweight and fast-absorbing serum with three stable forms of Vitamin C and powerful antioxidants to help boost collagen production, protect the skin from free radical damages, prevent active breakouts, hydrates, brightens, even skin tone, skin texture and inhibits melanin synthesis.
When used daily, Royal-C helps to protect the skin from environment stressors, it brightens the skin, improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and photodamage.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (10% vitamin c)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (10% vitamin c)
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (10% vitamin c)
- Acetyl Zingerone
- Red Snow Algae
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate
- Tranexamic Acid
Olea Europaea (olive) leaf cell extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, , Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate,Citrus Aurantium floral waters, Pentylene Glycol (sugarcane), Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Tranexamic Acid, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, 4-Butylresorcinol, Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Acetyl Zingerone, Lecithin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Coenochloris Signiensis Extract,Maltodextrin, Aqua, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Squalane, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract ,Crithmum Maritimum Extract ,Gluconolactone,Ferulic Acid, Hydrolyzed fucoidan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sclerotium gum, Pullulan, Hydroxytyrosol,Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and age spots
- Brightens skin with regular use
- Helps with acne and active breakouts
- Protect the skin from free radical damages
- Use it on a clean face
- Pump a few drops into the hands
- Pat on the face, neck and chest
- Apply your favorite moisturizer
- This serum can be be used during the day or at night
- Always apply sunscreen after using product
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Or people who are looking to target congested skin, rough skin texture, acne scars, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.