Dragon's Blood Rescue & Repair Moisturizer
A multi-action encapsulated Aloe Vera and Fermented Dragon's Blood calming moisturizer to help soothe stressed skin. Enriched with powerful antioxidants to help protect and calm skin's delicate barrier, soothe, hydrate, and brighten the skin. This rescue and repair moisturizer will;
- Lock-in moisture in the skin
- Helps with skin’s elasticity.
- Protect skin against oxidative damage.
- Calm skin inflammation, neutralize toxins and support moisture barrier.
Dragon's Blood soothing moisturizer will help protect your skin's moisture barrier against environmental stressors, free radicals and premature aging, while improving the appearance of skin texture, dark spots and uneven skin tone to reveal soft, hydrated, healthy, glowing and supple skin
- Fermented Aloe Vera (skin soothing)
- Fermented Rooibos Tea
- Centella Asiatica Extract (skin soothing)
- Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom)
- Hydrolyzed fucoidan (skin soothing)
- Ceramide NP (barrier repair)
- Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine (skin brightening )
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine (skin brightening )
- Croton Lechleri Resin Extract (healing, Antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice ,Centella Asiatica Extract, Fermented Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Red Tea,Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Squalane Cloudberry (Rubus Chamaemorus), Vaccinium vitis-idaea (Lingonberry) Seed Oil, Chokeberry (Aronia Melanocarpa) Seed Oil, Kakadu Plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana) Seed Oil ,Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea) Fruit Butter, Daemonorops Draco Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Emulsifying wax NF, Stearic acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate(Vitamin C), Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Khaya Senegalensis Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate,Thiotic acid, Artemisia, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycos-aminoglycans,Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Polyglutamic Acid, Inulin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Trametes Versicolor Extract , Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate , Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sclerotium gum, Alpha Linolenic Acid, D-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate
- Supports a stressed and compromised skin barrier
- Brightens skin with regular use
- Boost elasticity for youthful and skin supple
- Protect the skin from free radical damages
- Intensely hydrates dry, reactive skin
- Use it on a clean face
- Pump a few drops into the hands
- Pat on the face, neck and chest
- This moisturizer can be be used during the day or at night
- Always apply sunscreen after using product
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Or people who are looking calm stressed or compromised skin, rough skin texture, acne scars, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles
For external use only. Perform a skin patch test and wait 24 hours before use. Discontinue if rash or irritation appears. Avoid contact with eyes.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a small scoop of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use.
If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.