Dragon's Blood Probiotic Exfoliation Mask
Discover the sacred beauty ritual for glowing skin. Dragon’s Blood Bioactive Mask addresses your main skin concerns, effectively fighting adult acne and the signs of premature aging. The mask's key ingredient is Dragon’s blood, a tree sap that forms a protective ‘second skin’ acting as a shield from outside aggression, all while promoting skin cell turnover. Balance, nourish and detox the skin all in one go!
THE SACRED BEAUTY RITUAL FOR GLOWING SKIN
Rejuvenate your skin, and achieve a clearer, healthier complexion with the help of Dragon’s Blood Bioactive Mask. This powerful exfoliating mask is formulated with Dragon’s Blood, a tree sap praised for its protective and healing properties. It acts as a shield and forms a protective barrier. By locking in the moisture, it helps in preventing and diminishing the signs of premature aging.
Dragon’s Blood has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and although suitable for all skin types, it’s particularly recommended for sensitive skin, because of its soothing nature. This centuries-old extract acts as a barrier preventing the main cause of acne - bacteria - to penetrate into your pores and cause breakouts. Due to its healing properties it helps to repair the skin structure and visibly treat stubborn acne scarring.
Dragon’s Blood Bioactive Mask is your one-step solution to healthier, younger-looking skin. It provides gentle exfoliation and unclogs the pores, increases blood circulation and promotes cell turnover. Its unique formula with powerful botanicals, herb and fruit enzymes and Rooibos tea contains all the nutrients your skin needs.
- Unclog pores, draws out impurities and toxins out of the skin
- Gentle exfoliate the skin to promote increased cell turnover
- Paraben, Fragrance Free and no animal testing
Highly effective bioactive mask infused in fermented rooibos tea. Use 2-3 times a week to help balance, nourish and detox the skin. This ancient beauty ritual works to deep clean, exfoliate and unclog pores without harsh chemicals. The product is gentle and non-irritating, but very effective. Use this acne system consistently to achieve and maintain results.
- Apply a thin even layer to your face. Allow 10 -15 minutes for ingredients to sink into the skin as this mask will not completely dry on the skin.
- Then gently rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a toner and moisturizer.
- Please note that you will experience a slight tingling sensation that will go away after a couple of minutes
- This mask increases blood circulation, so you may experience slight redness; this is normal and will disappear in about 30 min.
- For sensitive skin, test mask on a small area, wait 24 hours before using on larger area.
- If rash or other skin conditions persist, discontinue. Prolong shelf life by scooping out mask with something other than your fingers. Use within 6 months of opening.
What skin type is it good for?
Ingredients: Fermented Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Red Tea, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Distillate, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, African Red Sandalwood (Osun Powder) , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Inulin, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide , Myrciaria dubia (Camu Camu Fruit Powder), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, AHA Enzymes (Bromelain & Carica Papaya), Kaolin, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic acid, Centella asiatica (gotu kola), Sodium hyaluronate, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Galactoarabinan, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum , Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane), Panthenol vitamin B5, Allantoin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, non-gmo mixed vitamin E tocopherols , Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Essential Oil
- Clogged Pores
- Matured Skin
For external use only. Keep away from children and if pregnant please consult with your doctor before use. Perform test first if you have sensitive skin and wait 24 hours before using new products. ALL customers should use due diligence and perform skin patch test. The skin patch test is a simple method to determine whether you may react to a product.
Skin Patch process:
1. Place a few drops of the product onto a Band-Aid and then affix the Band-Aid to the skin of the inner forearm.
2. Leave the Band-Aid in place for 24 hours, then remove and check for any reactions. Avoid getting the Band-Aid wet during this period.
3. If redness, itching, blistering or soreness has developed on the skin in the area covered by the Band-Aid patch, it is possible that you are sensitive to, or have an allergy to the product or to some ingredient in the product.
4. Wash the affected area in cold running water for 3 minutes, do not scrub the area.
5. DISCONTINUE USE OF THE PRODUCT!!
6. If there is no reaction, the product is suitable for you to use.
7. If redness, itching, blistering, soreness or some other symptoms persist or worsen after washing the affected area/s seek medical advice immediately.
Read all necessary safety information before use. If you have medical conditions, take medications or are pregnant, contact your healthcare provider before use.
Made lovingly in the USA