Applying Facial Masks
Applying Facial Masks
May 03, 2022
Facial masks are a great way to nourish tired, dull and rough skin by providing intense nourishment of essential ingredients to help your skin become healthy, younger looking, soft and smooth. Facial masks are the easiest way to maintain a healthy, beautiful and glowing skin. Applying a facial mask once or twice a week will help your skin look healthy, smoother, softer and cleaner. Facial mask can also help reduce blemishes, remove blackhead, whiteheads, minimize the appearance of pores and the effects of aging. There are facial masks for different skin types. Itâs good to add facial mask to your weekly skin care routine for smoother, softer and radiant complexion. Facial mask can help reduce blemishes, remove blackhead and whiteheads, minimize the appearance of pores and even our your skin tone
There are many amazing benefits of masks:
- absorb excess facial oil
- smooth and calm irritated skin
- moisturize the skin
- brightens skin color
- refreshes the skin
- minimize the appearance of pores
- cleanse and nourish the skin
- reduce skin irritation
- soften the skin
- eliminate blackheads and whiteheads
- stimulate blood circulation
Types of facial maskThere are different types of mask for different purposes and skin type. Masks usually contain some type of fruit extract and a combination of vitamins and minerals. It is applied on the face and allowed to settle for a certain time duration, varying from 20 minutes to an overnight, before rinsing or peeling off. You can choose facial mask according to your own preference and skin type.
- Apply clay mask to the face and neck areas
- Let mask dry otherwise you wonât notice any results
- Rinse mask thoroughly with water
- Pat your face and neck dry, then apply moisturizer
Peel off masksThe peel off mask are for soft removal of dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin. As we age, skin regeneration process slows down and dead skin cells accumulate on the skin surface. The peel off mask can be applied in a thin layer to clean face for radiant skin
- Apply peel off mask to the face and neck areas. Avoid the eyes.
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes
- Remove mask by peeling it off
Step 1Cleanse your face and neck before applying mask. You donât want to apply mask on a face full of makeup. Mask works best on a clean and dry skin
Step 2Apply mask evenly over the face using spatula and relax for 10/20 minutes, depending on the mask and your skin type. Â If you have dry or sensitive skin donât leave the mask on for more than 15 minutes and for oily skin type15 â 25 minutes.
Step 3Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water to remove the mask. I enjoy placing a warm, clean towel over my face before applying moisturizer or hydrating serum.
- never apply a facial mask to dirty skin
- make sure you have removed the mask entirely
- always perform patch test before applying a mask, especially if you have sensitive skin
- remove mask immediately if you experience discomfort
- always apply a moisturizer at the end